Services and Solutions
We assist you in the hiring of all levels of professional employees.
Recruiting / Executive Search
We assist you in finding those highly skilled, specialized, and unique employees.
Human Resource Consulting
HR Audit – In one (1) day we review HR systems and make recommendations for improvement.
Personnel Policies – We develop and write policies that ensure compliance with current State and Federal laws.
Employee Handbooks – We create and/or audit employee handbooks to ensure employee understanding of company policies.
Personnel Files – We organize your personnel files for access and proper document retention.
Job Descriptions – We define and develop job descriptions giving management the tools to help employees understand their responsibilities and accountabilities.
Performance Evaluations – We set up systems to monitor employee performance and provide the tools necessary for constant improvement.
Hiring and Termination Procedures – We ensure compliance with State and Federal laws to reduce legal liabilities.
Benefit Analysis and Comparisons – We assist employers in finding creative ideas to increase employee morale through benefit offerings.
Training Sessions – We provide training to management and employees to maximize productivity.
Staffing Analysis – We analyze jobs, write job descriptions, and put into place performance management systems and develop employee satisfaction surveys.
Compensation Strategy and Design – We conduct various salary studies to determine appropriate compensation packages.
Payrolling – Different Than Traditional Payroll Services Because:
- The employee is selected and interviewed by your company.
- Denham Resources takes on the employee and therefore absorbs the standard risks (i.e. Worker's Compensation, government-mandated benefits, etc.)
- Direct – The candidate becomes an employee of your company immediately.
- Temporary or Contract – The candidate, as a Denham Resources employee, works for your company for a period of time.
- Temporary/Contract to Direct - Contract or Temp-to-Hire allows both parties, your company and the employee, time to learn if there is a good fit before you place the employee on your payroll.
- Contingency: There is no fee due until you hire a candidate we have referred to you.
- Retained: One-third fee due upon acceptance; one-third fee due upon candidate presentation; one-third fee due upon hire.
Guarantees: We offer money-back and replacement guarantees for our direct hire placements.
Please contact us to learn how our services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.