View Career Opportunities
|| SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Central San Joaquin Valley, CA, $100k/YR Expected #108091
|| Central San Joaquin Valley
Our client designs, manufactures and installs equipment that processes peanuts, almonds, dry beans, tree nuts and other dry goods. They have customers across the United States, and in Europe, South America and Australia.
They are looking for a sales representative to work with customers and prospects on the West Coast, the Northwest and upper Mid-West. They will sell and service processing equipment to almond, dry bean, walnut, pistachio, rice, grain and other dry good processors, and associated dealers. The primary focus is almonds but they are looking to establish themselves in these other markets.
- Sell equipment, parts and service to meet quarterly quotas
- Cover the state of California (almonds) thoroughly as well as Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Michigan (dry beans)
- You will work out of your home
- Willing to travel at least 4 days/week covering a large territory with multiple visits to likely prospects
- Execute full sales program for your region including reporting using the client sales process and tools-customer list, sales funnel, calendar, account plans
- Be on call during harvest to ensure customers can get parts and service during this critical time
- Schedule and lead the weekly sales meeting for the West using our standard agenda and sales tools
- Get up to speed and stay current on training - client equipment, AutoCAD software, laser scanning
- Keep informed on trends and events in the almond and dry bean market
- Help us select, organize and participate in almond and dry bean trade shows
- Plan for 2-4 trips to Southeast US headquarters each year
- Experience selling agricultural equipment
- Working knowledge of the almond and dry bean processing industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A professional who understands the sales process and tools-planning trips, working with customers, follow up, documenting and reporting results
- An effective presenter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite, voice and e-mail
- Experienced in preparing for and attending trade shows
- Proven ability to work with customers effectively and understand the benefits of good customer service
- Has worked in a team selling environment
- Experience calling on almond processors and dealers preferred
- Proven experience working in parts and service
- Able to diagnose and resolve processing equipment problems
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD software and laser scanning preferred
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Steve@denham.net or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
|| $100,000/YR Expected